Thursday, December 10, 2015

Kape o Tsokolate: A Christmas Raffle for Coloristas


Another UPDATE as of Monday, Dec 14, 6:17 am:

Kindly tag me <Celeste Lecaroz> in your "Kape O Tsokolate" page post, and I'lll be the one to post in my Facebook page. Please make that Post's Privacy Setting PUBLIC. Unfortunately kasi not everyone may post on people's personal FB pages. So I'll just be the one to post it if entry owner is not an FB friend yet. 

I already posted Isabella's page ;) 

Thank you! 

IMPORTANT UPDATE as of 1:52 AM December 13:

This coloring raffle contest is now open to everyone!

Please download the image above to color and present as your entry on or before December 24 12:00 noon.

Kindly read the contest details below.

Good luck!


****

Hello! I'm not really an illustrator but for our Christmas party I was moved to draw each of these personally for all of you who are coming tomorrow. It's a Christmas sketch on a 6.5 x 8 in board. 

If you COLOR yours on or before December 24 12:00 noon and POST it on my Facebook page I will include your name in a raffle. Draw will be one December 25. The sole winner will receive a framed art work from me (either I frame winner's own art work for him/her, or I give one from my collection, whichever winner prefers). 

Please check this blog once in awhile for updates on the raffle. 

My Facebook page Celeste Aceron will go public after the Christmas party on December 12, Saturday. 




1 comment: